Hi,
I think there is an example of that on my website,In a demo to do database.
There is an SVG area over a list box and when the most moves I get the
coordinates, calculate the scrollbar positions and find the cell. I then find
the data associated with the hovered cell, clear whatever elements are
displayed in the SVG area, then read draw whatever is necessary in the SVG.

Sent from my iPhone