Hi all,

I'm having a problem with Internet Commands FTP_Receive under 64-bit -- the command immediately returns a -2201 error and nothing is received (on Mac and Windows).

Using 4D v16R6 32-bit, the code works fine and files can be received. Same code using v16R6 64-bit fails. The 64-bit version will successfully log in to the FTP site, and will retrieve a directory listing etc, but will not allow file download.

I've checked that the correct IC bundle is installed. Have also tested with v16rR4 and v16.3. Have tested with two different FTP sites. Same issue.

Anyone else seeing this? Anyone successfully using FTP_Receive under 64-bit.

What are the advantages/disadvantages of re-writing the code to use Keisuke Miyako’s cURL FTP plugin?

Cheers,
Allan Udy

Golden Micro Solutions Ltd, Blenheim, New Zealand
http://www.golden.co.nz<http://www.golden.co.nz>