Pat,

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 8:25 AM Pat Bensky via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
wrote:

> What you say makes sense, but the record number as key field is so integral
> to the way the program works, it would be a nightmare to try and change it

Understood. But this approach still works, you just have more values in the
'returned' collection. Of course I'm assuming you're not going to have
hundreds of returned counters. That could make a difference.

And both methods can be run EOS to speed up the multiuser environment.

Try it out. I know that years ago that much querying and checking record
locking would have been slow. It's not now.

--
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*We go vote - they go home*