On Aug 25, 2018, at 4:33 PM, Christian Sakowski
<christian.sakow...@heubach-media.de> wrote:

> i mainly use Storage as „constants“. I store global attributes and user
> specific options and access rights. Those are in fact mostly read only.

Hi Christian,

And that is a great use of “Storage”. I’ll be doing the same thing in new
databases I create.

But lets explore other possibilities. What could “Storage” be use for in other
cases? Is it a good use of “Storage”?

One of the great things about 4D is that features designed and intended to be
use for one situation turn out to be very useful in other situations. And I
love the “big brains” on the iNUG exposing these new uses.

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions
785-749-3444