I would suggest keeping the pressure on them. They've gone every which-way
about promising 4D Write Pro features. As it has been delivered, it is
unusable. I've the same issue with Word compatibility.

When I click on the link from the original poster, I get into a list of forums,
not the request. What's the problem -- login?

Thanks,
Don