I tried to use an emoji in 4D, and while it pasted right into a string literal
in the method editor, it doesn’t actually work that way and turns into ?? when
you close the method editor. So I found this email to the list from a few years
ago, but the ftp link no longer works. This should be supported natively by now
(maybe in v17?) but could anyone send me this emoji method?

Thanks!

Jim Crate