From: 4D_Tech [mailto:4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com] On Behalf Of Chip Scheide
via 4D_Tech
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 2:37 PM
To: 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Cc: Chip Scheide <4d_o...@pghrepository.org>
Subject: v13 - screen redraw

I have a small form I am trying to get working
- it has a fixed text object on it.
- the object is set 'indivisible by default'
- The on load event sets up an outside call back to the process in
which the form is opened.
- Outside call event sets the title of the object, and sets the text
object visible.

I can not get the screen to redraw and display the newly assigned text,
without opening another window over it; like an alert.

I have tried:
1 hiding and showing the process the form is in
using REDRAW WINDOW.

I changed from  fixed txt to a variable and assigned a value
this too fails to redraw properly

can someone see what I am missing?

Thanks
Chip