Trying to make a PDF under Windows 10 as PDFCreator does not work on the
client’s machine.

The following code does not work (unable to start print job):

$PDFPath:="C:\\"
$PDFPrinter:="Microsoft Print to PDF"
ARRAY TEXT($Name1;0)
PRINTERS LIST($Name1)
If (Find in array($Name1;$PDFPrinter)>0)
SET CURRENT PRINTER($PDFPrinter)
SET PRINT OPTION(Destination option;2;$PDFPath)
`set print option(Spooler document name option;"HumptyDumpty")
ALL RECORDS([Table_1])
FORM SET OUTPUT([Table_1];"List")
PRINT SELECTION([Table_1];*)
SET CURRENT PRINTER("")
End if

Yet, I went to print the procedure above under Windows 10, and the "Microsoft
Print to PDF” was offered as a selectable printer, so I choose it, and it
printed a nice PDF.

I need the above code to work under 4D V15.4. I use the SET PRINT
OPTION(Destination option;3;$PDFPath) on the Mac and it runs fine.

What do I need to change?
Bob McKeever                      http://www.mswl.com <http://www.mswl.com/>
McKeever's Software Wizardry
Port Coquitlam, B.C.