Miyako,

Based on your reply it looks like I have to accept that I will either have to
write my own version of Selection to JSON or I will have to post parse the
resulting dates to correct them at least while I am still on v15 4D.  I have
already seen the impact of setting the "Dates inside objects" parameter in v17
and know that solves the problem in the future.  I should have been more
specific in my query to see if there was an easy fix in v15 and v16.

It is a shame that the person who wrote Selection to JSON did not put a little
more thought into the data conversion issue.  It is a date only field after all
there is no implication on time other than within the date.  Good to see this
has been rectified in v17 but that does not help me...

Re: Patrick Emanuel - is that helpfull ?
No.

Regards,  Dougie

telekinetix Limited- J. Douglas Cryer
Phone : 01234 761759  Mobile : 07973 675 218
2nd Floor Broadway House, 4-6 The Broadway, Bedford MK40 2TE
Email : jdcr...@telekinetix.com  Web : http://www.telekinetix.com
<http://www.telekinetix.com/>