From: Keisuke Miyako via 4D_Tech
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:23 PM
To: 4D iNug Technical
Cc: Keisuke Miyako
Subject: Re: 4D v17 R2 Object Library Write Pro Toolbar

you create a non list subform object and set the "detail form" property to
"WP_Toolbar" (Write Pro Interface)

default size is 90h x 880w.

https://blog.4d.com/4d-write-pro-a-new-bar-is-born/

2018/10/11 3:48、David Ringsmuth via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>>のメール:
We received the update notice and downloaded 4D v17 R2. (build 17.225365)
The Write Pro tool bar shown in the video, which is positioned above the
WriteProArea, does not appear in the object library.
There is a Write Pro Widget that appears to the right of the Write Pro area.
Where may we find the tool bar that fits above the WritePro area?
David Ringsmuth