You can also use my free Code Analysis component. There are versions of the
component that work with 4D v12 and on. The code export works very well. You
can also use it to do a direct comparison from your structure to a previously
exported methods.

It is possible to export the forms to json. The only downside with that I added
that piece a few years back and I invented my own json scheme. It is not the
same as what 4D v17 supports.

Here is a link to get more information and to download:
http://openroaddevelopment.com/projects_4dComponent_CodeAnalysis.html

Dani Beaubien
Open Road Development