I haven't looked at this in a long time but I'm revisiting some code that
uses sets. This happens to be v15 and we are talking about client/server.

The docs are pretty clear
<http://doc.4d.com/4Dv15/4D/15.6/Sets.300-3817617.en.html> about the scope
of sets with the only unusual thing being a process set created on the
client side is available to a trigger method which runs on the server.

I have an EOS method that does some queries and creates a set. I notice
that set is visible to the client as well.

This is contrary to what the docs say but the documentation was written
before we had Execute on Server. So I'm wondering if this is a fluke of
running server and client on the same machine or if sets are always created
as shared elements between the client process and the twin server process.

--
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*We go vote - they go home*