Milan,
I really haven't good luck attempting to use VMWare and am not particularly
moved to buy Parallels when I had all the parts laying around to come up
with a perfectly good solution. If I were making a habit of needing that
older system I might take a look at it but this works for what I need.

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 11:25 PM Milan Adamov via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> > On Oct 20, 2018, at 01:16, Kirk Brooks via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > On the other hand I spent a couple of hours setting up an external drive
> as
> > a boot drive (with Mavericks!) so I can boot an old laptop into that for
> > working with a v11 db. Just a thought.
>
> Why not virtualizing it if you have Parallels or VMWare Fusion? It is not
> breaking Apple license regarding virtualization since Lion, you can install
> both client and server in virtual machine.
>
> Milan

Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*We go vote - they go home*