But what if the structure was that collection of files and that 4D runs as it
always does but the github version management is always in play without an
export? What if the .4db is simply a package that didn’t have to be there? Just
a thought. I think at a minimum, we will be one mouse-click from exporting the
code, as you can see from the new v17r3 release and I’m assuming we’ll be able
to import that same code to build a .4b from scratch. My idea saves the
conversion steps, all other functionality would be identical.

FWIW,

Robert

Sent from my iPhone