On Oct 25, 2018, at 6:05 PM, JOHN BAUGHMAN via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
wrote:

> One of my client’s decided to upgrade a computer to Mojave and reported that
> 4D was creating.
>
> I think I have narrowed down the problem at least for my application. It
> looks like any form that has static pictures or maybe even picture buttons
> causes 4D to crash both in the design environment as soon as you select it in
> the Explorer as well as when the form is opened during run time.
>
> If I go through all my forms in the design environment, the only ones that
> crash 4D have at least one picture in it.
>
> This is 4D 16R6 32bit interpreted. I have not taken the time yet to convert
> all my pictures in this database for compatibility
> With 64bit 4D. Was waiting until I was ready to convert to 64bit. I suspect
> this may the the root of the problem.
>
> I also suspect this is the reason another thread reported crashes while
> trying to compile.
>
> I would be interested to here from those that are running on Mojave
> successfully if they have any forms with pictures in their forms that have
> not been made 64bit compatible.

In v16 64-bit, I’ve seen a few forms with broken button images, that may be
related to picture conversion, although I thought I had fixed them all *. I
haven’t used the structure on Mojave with v16 32-bit. So if you use the 64-bit
v17, you may be able to access those form without crashing, although the
pictures won’t load.

* I also deleted a couple sets of buttons that were duplicated, so it might be
related to that too.

I have noticed that parts of the method and form editor windows flash when
dragged in Mojave.

Jim Crate