Has this ever happened to anyone?  UI Elements on certain forms appear to have
stopped receiving certain events.  This form and related code that have been
functioning for many many years.  I was adding an additional page to the form
when this started happening.  I did not edit or change the code or properties
on any of the other pages/ui elements.  Any help in tracking down the cause
would be helpful and greatly appreciated.  I do have backups but I don't want
to roll back the database because it is an active database where data is added
every day.  I am under the impression that you cannot roll back the interface
programming separately from the actual data.  An example is below.

Platform: MacOSX (10.11.6)
4D Version: v15 R5

Here's an example…

A Popup button, has 'On Load', 'On Clicked' and 'On Unload' enabled in the
property list (i.e. checked off').

The object method for the popup has a case statement for reacting to these
events. (The rest of the code is removed for brevity)

$TheEvent:=Form event
Case of
 : ($TheEvent=On Load)

                 ALERT("Load")
 : ($TheEvent=On Clicked)
               ALERT("Clicked")
 : ($TheEvent=On Unload)
               ALERT("Unload")
End case

The only alert that is displayed is the unload alert.

How can I figure out where this the events are being lost/swallowed.

Thanks in advance,
Sandor Szatmari

Senior Software Developer
Bristol Capital Inc. - InfoPlus
201 746 7215
www.infoplusonline.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and any related attachments) contains
information from InfoPlus (a service of Bristol Capital, Inc.). It is intended
only for the addressee and may contain information that is confidential and/or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or are acting as agent for the intended recipient, any use
or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately to arrange for the
appropriate method of returning or disposing of the communication. If our
respective Companies have confidentiality provisions in effect, this email and
the materials contained herein are deemed CONFIDENTIAL and should be treated
accordingly unless expressly provided otherwise.