To clarify, I want to have the same behaviour as most lists have, click, drag
the mouse pointer down and select the rows as you go past them. The same result
as Shift and Click but by dragging.
Thanks    Στις Παρασκευή, 9 Νοεμβρίου 2018, 10:10:02 π.μ. GMT-5, ο χρήστης Chip
Scheide <4d_o...@pghrepository.org> έγραψε:

 Click on one line/row.
Then (platform dependent)
- Shift click on the end of the selection you desire for a contiguous
selection
- Command (Mac), or Control (windows) click on discontiguous rows.

Note:
Option/Alt click on a previously selected row and drag to move/drag
multiple rows from a listbox to other object.
Chip

On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 13:54:31 +0000 (UTC), vagelis fallias via 4D_Tech
wrote:
> Hello all,
> how do I make a multiple selection in a listbox using the mouse?
> Using Click and drag, is there a setting I m missing? or it doesn't
> do it?
>
> Thanks
> Archive:  http://lists.4d.com/archives.html
> Unsub:  mailto:4d_tech-unsubscr...@lists.4d.com