Anybody else using this configuration?

I find that it works OK - although rather slowly - with one exception:
When I compile a multi-user app, if I include the automatic client updating
options for Windows and Mac, it does not compile the Client app. I get an
error message "Cannot install the updater tool's manifest" and the Client
folder is named "4D Volume Desktop" instead of what it should be name.

If I don't include the Client updating options, it compiles the Client and
Server apps OK.
I suspect it has something to do with the Mac Volume Desktop. I've tried
copying it over to the Windows partitiion and selecting it there, and
selecting it directly on the Mac partition - same problem occurs both ways.

Anybody else doing this, and have you done it successfully?

Pat

CatBase - Top Dog in Data Publishing
tel: +44 (0) 207 118 7889
w: http://www.catbase.com