4D 17.0 HF3 Mac 64bit. I'm experimenting with creating a lot of records
concurrently (different tables) in 5 preemptive processes. As soon as each
process launches, 4D launches a second process named "REST". It has origin -3 =
Web process with no context. The web server is not on and I can't see anything
in my code that would cause this. The processes are only there in
compiled/preemptive mode. On the server the REST processes go away after each
process completes. But in 4D Mono, they all stay alive in idle mode.

Did I miss the details about this in the documentation?

John DeSoi, Ph.D.

"11": {
  "process": 11,
  "name": "Label",