Sigh, there is a hard limit of 15k admin users in the 4D User system. I am
working with systems that have more than that # of users. Going to have to come
up with a different approach. Thinking about having a smaller set of 4D User
setup that I recycle and link them up to the users in the database when they
log in. Essentially tie them to the user’s login session. That would keep the #
of 4D Users down to a reasonable level.

I have enjoyed this topic. Been giving me things to think about.

Dani Beaubien
Open Road Development