Hi Hilsen, thanks for your input.

So, if you are storing users in user tables, couldn’t that be used to restore a
new structure? When you say you are storing lists outside of the DB you lose
me.  With your strategy, is the structure or the data file the authority? Are
you using your own custom dialog for all authentication?

Thanks,

Robert