Robert,
In the absence of anything to do the process is running 4 times a second.
Like I said I seem to recall discussion about setting and clearing
semaphores this frequently. The overall performance is pretty sluggish and
I'm looking at things that may contribute to that.

On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 8:13 AM Robert ListMail via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> Kirk, what’s the problem with the current setup?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Nov 17, 2018, at 9:54 AM, Kirk Brooks via 4D_Tech <
> 4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
> >
> > This is an obvious case for moving to a worker process once we get off
> v15
> > but for the moment this method is causing me problems.
>
> --
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*We go vote - they go home*