Hi all.
Just offering a headzup on a problem I encountered after upgrading a v15.2
structure to v17.0HF3 on Win7.

A few of the checkboxes on my forms decided to change their action to Accept.
It came to light after user reports that clicking on a certain checkbox
dismissed the dialog.

Wish I could say I found an easy way to locate the “bad" ones by using Find in
Design, but I can’t - sorry - it was a purely manual “check every checkbox on
every form” chore.
I found only 7 forms out of over a hundred that were affected, and only some of
the checkboxes on those forms.
Cheers, Keith
There are 3 kinds of mathematician. Those who can count, and those who can't.