From: 4D_Tech <4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com> On Behalf Of Magnus Torell via
4D_Tech
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 8:19 AM
To: 4d_tech@lists.4d.com
Cc: Magnus Torell <magnus.tor...@smv.se>
Subject: Re: Unusual crash / failure to start 4D

Dear Mike,

Maybe this is related to what I have experienced?
http://forums.4d.com/Post/EN/26586808/1/26586809
I did make 2 separate topics on this same issue.

I have not really understood what is the source of this problem.
However it seems to be related to localizations and regional settings.
If I install a swedish version of windows everything works.
I think that I could also change regional settings to some english/us settings
and it worked. So maybe the combination of a an international install of
windows and a regional settings containing "nordic countries" is problematic.
This can be related to problem with the command SET DATABASE LOCALIZATION under
these combinations of Regional settings.

Not much of help, but maybe you can fill the gaps also for me.

Best Regards
Magnus Torell

--
Sent from: http://4d.1045681.n5.nabble.com/4D-Tech-f1376241.html