2018/11/27 1:20、Carl Aage Wangel via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4D.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4D.com>>のメール:
But I am at a bit of a loss as where to find OpenSSL in 4D and how to update
the libraries (same for jQuery).

the file names are libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll on windows.
but again, the ones used by 4D (adjacent to 4D.exe) are up-to-date.
it is the one inside Resources/php/Windows that is being warned.
if you don't need PHP Execute, you could just trash the php folder altogether.

I see jquery.js inside \Resources\Internal
Components\runtime.4dbase\Resources\js\lib which I guess is used by the welcome
wizard.
I guess you could replace it with a copy from https://jquery.com if that's what
you want.

I have been using 4D since version 1 (or
2?) but have never fiddled with OpenSSL. As I understand it OpenSSL v0.9.8
was part of 4D 2004, so it seems strange that the PHP include in 4D uses
this old version.

OpenSSL was at 0.9.8 for a very very long time.
it was kind of stable in its own rights.

As to jQuery isn't the time and date picker jQuery?

no. the widgets are pure 4D forms.

As mentioned I have no working experience with OpenSSL but as I understand
it, version 1.1.x or 1.0.x are the versions to download.