Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 18:38:55 +1100
Subject: 4D Web Companion PDF available for download

I've been asked many times over the years for a PDF version of this book
and have finally dug up a copy. You can find the link here:

http://www.island-data.com/
Regarding the PDF:
* I've embedded a full text index to make searches quicker in some readers.

* Some readers show a black background on some images instead of a
transparent background. File under "I can't fix that now." Reader seems
fine.

* The bookmark structure - now you all see how I think ;-)

Regarding the content:
4D has done an *amazing* job of keeping their Web server backwards
compatible. Despite being an old title, most of the content in this book is
still correct. It's not complete, of course, but it's fundamentally
correct. Again, that's to 4D's credit, not mine.

Regarding the cost:
Free. Thanks to everyone over the years for supporting my trainings and
writings. Much appreciated! If anyone is overwhelmed by a need to share,
there's an Amazon referral click-through on my site and I'm always in the
market for iTunes gift cards to buy yet more birding apps. In any case, I'm
happy if some of you find the PDF helpful.

-- David Adams

_____