 From:   Aparajita Fishman via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
 To:   <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
 Cc:   Aparajita Fishman <aparaj...@aparajita.com>
 Sent:   12/10/2018 1:55 PM
 Subject:   Active4D/ObjectTools with 4D 32-bit

Hi,

Just wondering how many Active4D or ObjectTools users out there *must* use
32-bit 4D on macOS for the foreseeable future.

I need to know how much longer I need to support 32-bit versions of my plugins
on macOS.

Many thanks,

- Aparajita

Unsub:  mailto:4d_tech-unsubscr...@lists.4d.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and any related attachments) contains
information from InfoPlus (a service of Bristol Capital, Inc.). It is intended
only for the addressee and may contain information that is confidential and/or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or are acting as agent for the intended recipient, any use
or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately to arrange for the
appropriate method of returning or disposing of the communication. If our
respective Companies have confidentiality provisions in effect, this email and
the materials contained herein are deemed CONFIDENTIAL and should be treated
accordingly unless expressly provided otherwise.