Tom:

We rewrote our shell for v16 from scratch. I also wanted to write complete
documentation on using the shell too. That of course included naming convention
for everything (even table names), includes lots of code that is very easy to
add to code you are writing, and explanation of a lot of the code, and how to
do things. The manual is just under 300 pages currently.

The naming convention (and the shell) is the result of many years of
development with multiple developers and thousands of end users. It has been
put through the wringer a few times over.

Sadly, I have not felt the need to complete the manual (I figure it is about
50% done).

Jody

Argus Productions Inc.