 From:   Chip Scheide <4d_o...@pghrepository.org>
 To:   Sandor Szatmari <s...@infoplusonline.com>
 Cc:   4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
 Sent:   12/18/2018 4:30 PM
 Subject:   Re: UI Form Updates

asumming the listbox is a selection listbox there is a set associated
with the listbox which represents the selected record(s). The listbox
property is called 'highlight set'.

This set (i am going to call it "Selected_Set") holds all record(s)
selected by the user.
So your code is much easier done like this:

   // the user has selected at least 1 record
if Records in set("Selected_Set")>0)

  Create set([AccountSOAPEndpoints];"$Temp")  //holds all currently
displayed records
  CONFIRM("Are you SURE you want to remove the selected Web Service
Endpoint?";"Remove";"Cancel")

  If (OK=1)
   //places the selected record(s) into the current selection
    use set("Selected_Set")

   // assuming the records are not locked by another user/process they
are deleted
    delete selection([AccountSOAPEndpoints])

   // this removes the deleted records from the originally displayed
records
   // and places the resulting set into "$Temp"
    difference("$Temp";"Listbox_Selection_Set";"$Temp")

   // this places the originally displayed records, minus the deleted
ones
   // into the current selection of [AccountSOAPEndpoints]
   // this should update the listbox
    use set("$Temp")

    clear set("$Temp") // clear the set to avoid excess memory usage
  end if
end if

your code would:
   // create a set with the originally displayed records
>  CREATE SET([AccountSOAPEndpoints];"$TempSet")

   //retrieve all records into current selection
>  ALL RECORDS([AccountSOAPEndpoints])

   /replace the current selection (all records) with the originally
displayed records