> Le 20 déc. 2018 à 18:54, Nate Rheaume via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> a
> écrit :
>
> We have clients that are accessing the same server database from different
> time zones. We would like to store date/time using GMT and then display it in
> the users local time zone.

As I understand, these timestamps are stored as strings. You may find
interesting to use long integer fields instead, as in the examples here:
<http://doc.4d.com/4Dv17R3/4D/17-R3/GET-DOCUMENT-PROPERTIES.301-3906073.en.html>
I use that since a very long time and never regretted. It's numbers, I can add
or subtract easily. BTW date and time in a spreadsheet are of the same family:
a number where integer portion = day and fractional portion = hour.

--
Arnaud de Montard