Hi Alan,

Just save your spreadsheet (Excel) as file-type Tab-Delmited-Text (.txt). Then
in 4D, navigate to File…Import…, change the file type to .txt, select your
saved file, select the table into which to import the data, and then match the
data (columns) to the proper field and import it.

Regards,

Ken Geiger