Solved…

Thank to all that gave me pointers & suggestions !!

> $tDocRef:=Open document($DocPath_t;”*";Read mode)
>
> this is the point when I get the “file not found” error message.
>
> what am I missing….. ?

 the error was right after the “open document”  command
where I do a  "Document to blob”
I did NOT supply the document-path but only the document-name. :-(

In my “impatience” to quickly finish this program of a couple of lines, I was
not reading the error message thorough enough.
the cmd “open document” was on line 30
the cmd "Document to blob" was on line 32.

all the time I assumed the error was referring to line 30.

after doing what Timothy Penner suggested: split the program up into smaller
parts (more or less)
the detail of the error messages caught my eye, that’s when I found my
editorial error.

thanks for all who gave me feedback !!

Greetings

ernie hilgers(aruba)