Lutz,

Yes, I did read this thread.  It was very helpful in connecting the dots.  One
thing I am still uncertain of is which version I should use.  I am running
V15R5.  Should I use vc-framework-v14 or v17?

Sandor

> On Jan 14, 2019, at 03:56, Epperlein, Lutz (agendo) via 4D_Tech
> <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
>
> Look at this posting from last week:
> <http://4d.1045681.n5.nabble.com/Form-Scaling-Optimal-Fonts-tp5760974p5761903.html>
>
> The other docu you find on GitHub <https://github.com/elutz/vc-framework-v17>
>
> And regarding the import feature: you can't import forms, it is implemented
> only for methods. But export works for both, methods and forms.
> Another remark: The component is based on
> <https://github.com/4D/vc-framework-v14> by former 4D employee Josh Fletcher.
>
> Regards
> Lutz

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and any related attachments) contains
information from InfoPlus (a service of Bristol Capital, Inc.). It is intended
only for the addressee and may contain information that is confidential and/or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or are acting as agent for the intended recipient, any use
or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately to arrange for the
appropriate method of returning or disposing of the communication. If our
respective Companies have confidentiality provisions in effect, this email and
the materials contained herein are deemed CONFIDENTIAL and should be treated
accordingly unless expressly provided otherwise.