Thank you Lutz, this page did not come up in my original search.

Cheers,
Sandor

> On Jan 14, 2019, at 07:21, Epperlein, Lutz (agendo) via 4D_Tech
> <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
>
> For V15 you can try this:
>
> * with import <https://github.com/elutz/vc-framework-v15> or
> * without import it is ok to use the V14 version
> <https://github.com/4d/vc-framework-v14>
>
> Regards
> Lutz

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and any related attachments) contains
information from InfoPlus (a service of Bristol Capital, Inc.). It is intended
only for the addressee and may contain information that is confidential and/or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or are acting as agent for the intended recipient, any use
or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately to arrange for the
appropriate method of returning or disposing of the communication. If our
respective Companies have confidentiality provisions in effect, this email and
the materials contained herein are deemed CONFIDENTIAL and should be treated
accordingly unless expressly provided otherwise.