Kirk,

Yes, they are looking for street addresses for a given city.

That site you noted seems like a very good place to start.

I didn’t realize this was just a difficult task - would seem the USPS would
have a database of all deliverable addresses, but if they do - they don’t make
it available.

The USPS will ‘clean up’ the formatting of any address you give them, but the
client isn’t starting from an address - they are starting from a city and wants
all the addresses in the city.

Thanks,
Walt