On Jan 17, 2019, at 1:57 PM, Alan Tilson wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean. The window had 2 or 3 boxes per line. The first
> one seems only to allow fields to be entered. The 2nd for non-boolean
> fields is the comparison box, equals, is different from, etc. The 3rd is a
> value.
>
> This is the default query window created from this code: QUERY SELECTION BY
> FORMULA([Table]). It appears to be exactly the same query window as QUERY
> SELECTION([Table]).
>
> If you have something that works please let me know what steps to go
> through to do it!
>
> Ps My understanding is that we cannot send images here. Is that still true?

To access the query by formula option in the new query editor you need to
option-click on the “+” button at the far right of a line. When you do that,
you get a new query line that allows you to enter a formula. You can delete the
first line in the query editor with the “-“ button.

An interesting and hidden feature of the new query editor is that you can mix
field lines and formula lines into a single query.

And no, you cannot send images to this message board. You have to pass a link
to something like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aerxv021dfzllxz/Screen%20Shot%202019-01-17%20at%202.09.45%20PM.PNG?dl=0

Tim

Tim Nevels