I see, it uses a list for the choices but can display a value not in the list.
That will be useful for those cases where the values come from a list. In this
case the popup choices are set dynamically based on other values.  This should
also work with the “Default Values” property, right? Is there a command to set
the default values, and if so is that change local and not persisted?

Jim Crate