From the Tech Tip "Programatically set the Zoom in 4D Write Pro"
<https://kb.4d.com/assetid=78083> the following should set the zoom level of a
4D Write area. But, it doesn't seem to work, at least for me. Can any of y'all
point out the error of my ways?

$invokeStr:="zoom?value="+String($Scale)+"%"  ` "zoom?value=100%"
INVOKE ACTION($invokeStr;$WP_AreaPtr->)

and $WP_AreaPtr is to a field displaying the 4D WP area.

The area is initially set to 50%. The object changes sizes, since I set it to
Grow/Grow, but the content stays the same size/zoom level.

I wanted to make the zoom reflect a user change in the window size, and I've
even tried it from a button.

Mac v17R3

Thanks

   Tom Dillon                                      375 S Main St #405
   DataCraft                                           Moab, UT 84532
   tomdil...@datacraft-inc.com                           720/209-6502
        Arguing with an insane sailor puts you in his boat.
        Both of you will sink, but he won't care. --- Sunastar