Anyone out there with QPix 3.7 License experience? I’m asking because I just
took over a project for a client whose app uses QPix and I made some minor
edits to code other than QPix then compiled and built a .4DC and delivered it
to them. When they installed it (drag and drop) they got a QPix license error
on startup saying there were "no seats available”. When they ‘rolled back’ to
the previous .4DC there is no QPix license error. I’ve reviewed the QPix
documentation around license installation and there appears to be a developer
key that is installed in the structure file and licenses which are installed on
the server in the 4D folder. Is there also a Deployment Key which needs to be
in the structure? Do I need to install a key each time I build a new .4DC? Can
anyone shed any light on this?

I’ve reached out to escapetech.eu for support, but thought I’d post here in
case someone has a quick answer.

Thanks,

Tom Benedict