I don't think that's possible.

I suppose WR ON COMMAND made more sense for 4D Write which was a completely
opaque product.

with Write Pro we can create our own contextual menu (Dynamic popup menu +
INVOKE ACTION)
so rather than trapping the existing menu, the  way to customise behaviour
would be to not use it at all.

I tested the new toolbar widget, again,
in theory it could have posted a CALL SUBFORM CONTAINER for every action,
but evidently it is not written that way.

so it seems the way to customise it is to download the source and roll out our
own.