From: 4D_Tech <4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com> On Behalf Of Timothy Penner via
4D_Tech
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:31 PM
To: 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Cc: Timothy Penner <tpen...@4d.com>
Subject: RE: interesting find

I have been telling people for years that the compiler gets smarter in each new
version. You may have a line of code that you thought was working, but in fact,
it shouldn’t have worked at all, and the compiler may not have caught it
before, but now it does. This is something I frequently tell people in TS cases
dating back multiple versions (I even told people this in v11).

-Tim