I am trying to figure out if this is a bug or not.  This is a watered down
version of something I am trying to do:

                C_OBJECT($oParentObject;$oChildObject)

                $oChildObject:=New object
                $oParentObject:=New object
                $oParentObject.ChildInformation:=$oChildObject
                $oParentObject.ChildInformation.FirstName:="John"
                $oParentObject.ChildInformation.LastName:="Smith"

I want $oChildObject and $oParentObject.ChildInformation to remain the same and
should because of how the references work, so at this moment each are
{FirstName:John,LastName:Smith}.  Let say something happens like maybe there is
a Clear button, how would one clear the child object?

First, I wanted to do this:

                $oParentObject.ChildInformation:=Null // $oChildObject =
{FirstName:John,LastName:Smith}

Okay, I thought that was the correct way to clear both objects but maybe there
is a different way so maybe this?

                OB SET($oParentObject;"ChildInformation";New object) //
$oChildObject = {FirstName:John,LastName:Smith}

Nope, again the child object with $oParentObject is cleared but $oChildObject
remains {FirstName:John,LastName:Smith}.  So do I really have to loop over all
properties and remove them individually?

                OB REMOVE($oParentObject.ChildInformation;"FirstName")
                OB REMOVE($oParentObject.ChildInformation;"LastName")  //
$oChildObject = {}

Finally when I make a change in the $oParentObject.ChildInformation the
referenced object $oChildObject is also updated.

Is this a bug?  Shouldn't the :=Null work and also change the $oChildObject
variable?

Thanks,
Drew