Hello everyone,

Since page subforms cannot be printed I'm attempting to dynamically
generate a form by duplicating object, which is working, but this also
seems to be unprintable? The changes aren't saved to the form and using
DUPLICATE OBJECT in the form method during On Load generates an error
message indication this command cannot be used during printing.

I suppose I can create copies of my geom and vars outside the printable
area and move them as required during printing. Or just hide the ones I
don't need, but there are 2 different layouts that I want to use wherever
they're called for.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Alan