Table_2
Table_2Key
Table_1Key
Table_2Date

Table_3
Table_3Key
Table_2Key
Table3_Criteria

I am trying to figure out how to write a sql statment that would get
the table_1Keys where Table3_Criteria exists for max(Table_2Date)

I am pretty sure this can be done, but it has been a long time since I
coded anything but really basic sql

Thanks and regards

Chuck
 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306 Fax: (617) 232-1064
 Informed Solutions, Inc.
       Providers of 4D, Sybase & SQL Server connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com
This message and any attached documents contain information which may
be confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, you are hereby notified that any distribution,
disclosure, printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of
any action in reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited.
Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended
recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality,
privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication.