A Windows v15.4 server database is being taken offline. The customer has
requested that some content be archived and output as static web pages. Much of
this database drove a number of Active4D-based web applications. To do this I
will need to move the structure and data to my Macbook Pro. I have a 15.4
Professional Developer license.

I seem to recall that simply copying the structure and database over doesn't
work and that there are special files that needed to be included. If that is
correct, what are those files? Are there other special steps?

Thanks,

Brad Perkins