Hello Miyako,
Ok, I'm back to this project.
Thanks for the info and I'm working with the Print Object command, trying
to anyway.
But it doesn't print subforms...
And you said I need 17R to convert an existing form to JSON...we're running
17.0.
Any additional advice would be appreciated.
I'll try check out your component db to see how you did the labels.
Thanks,
Alan