> I think Miyako has something on his github account...

Notarisation goes one step further than a normal code sign.

This example only deals with code signing.

https://github.com/miyako/4d-utility-build-application

c.f.

http://forums.4d.com/Post/FR/26869162/1/26874716#26874716

Further reading:

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/security/notarizing_your_app_before_distribution

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/entitlements/com_apple_security_cs_allow-jit?language=objc

Note: You can code sign your App with the "Mac Developer" profile, which does
not require a $99 membership, just a free apple ID promoted to an Apple
Developer ID. The app will be flagged to be coming from an "unidentified
developer" but the user can still choose to run it. Im my opinion, there is no
reason for a 4D developer to not sign their app at least using this option. You
can also code sign a 4D for iOS app with this option, if you only need to
install and run your app on your own device. The $99 membership enables the
"Developer ID Application" and "Developer ID Installer" profile and their iOS
counterparts required for distribution via the App Store in addition to ad hoc
deployment to registered devices. The enterprise membership enables
distribution outside the App Store, so the two programs are actually
complementary, not mutually exclusive.