I’ve got a compiled Mac-based v13 application (yes, I know I need to update to
v17!) that is almost all web-based (few 4D forms) and where it sends reports
via email attachments to users. I have a need to make a few enhancements to
this application. Just to make sure that, I’ve located the proper source code
for this application, I recompiled and re-delivered this application which
resulted in no email attachments being received—they got the report email but
no attachment. Apparently the compiled version in production is not the same
version that I believe to be the current source code. The version online shows
a creation date of 11/28/18 (surprising since nothing happened on that date,
certainly no deliverable) and my records indicate that the last release was
4/10/18. Any thoughts about locating the proper source code for a compiled
application in production? I keep careful records about this but somehow there
is a problem. I suppose a delivered version was rolled back at some point and
that was not well documented.

Thanks,

Robert