Related to the note about 4D Write Pro documents slowing things u. Would it
help to move all the 4D Write documents to a 4D Write table containing the
Write and Write Pro records?

The reason for this question is that if I start out with all the records I end
up with a table that takes forever to respond. If its doing that on my
workstation with a SSD locally then it would be horrible over a Remote 10 Mb
connection.