4D Tech mailing list wrote
> I run an FTP server for my clients. All of the connections are secure FTP
> - port 2222.
>
> I can’t get the FTP_Login to work. I assume that it is using regular FTP,
> port 21.
>
> I tried ###.###.###.###:2222 for the address, but no joy.
>
> Any Ideas?

> Bob McKeever

Bob, I‘ve used sftp with the curl v1 plugin for a long time with 4Dv12

https://github.com/miyako/4d-plugin-curl

The sample database inside should include a sftp sample, if not, I can send
you sample code.

But with the old curl plugin sftp is 3 times slower than ftp. The new curl
v2 plugin or the isolated curl_ftp plugin fixes this issue.

Even with the curl v1 or v2 plugin the ftp/sftp part is supported. And much
faster than the 4D IC plugin

Regards Armin

--
Sent from: http://4d.1045681.n5.nabble.com/4D-Tech-f1376241.html